Monday, September 25, 2017

Sunrise

The kittens had a wild weekend.  They figured out how to get up on my bureau and then jumped to a picture.  It fell leaving lots of shards of glass on the floor and waking me up from a deep sleep.  I found Dunder walking on top of my kitchen cabinets.  Blitzen believes everything that moves needs to be pounced on and caught.  I wanted to do some precision work for a short while and ended up locking them in the foyer until it could be accomplished.  When the kittens calm down though they like to touch noses w/ me.  Touching noses must be a cat thing.  I assume they are just confirming that we are pride mates but it could be they see me as a gigantic goofy gawky cat that could use a little reassuring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time to get out the squirt gun again? Maybe a little Benadryl? :-)

cjb