Saturday, July 08, 2017

Deadly Nightshade

Woke up this morning to the whoops of a coyote pack that sounded close.  I let Indy out into her run so she could bark to her heart's content and fell back asleep.  Wasn't feeling particularly perky this morning but I did the usual Saturday morning chores and then took a short nap.  Figured what I needed to get me going was a walk so Indy and I went out to check the bird houses.  Got to the sixth one and started wondering if I'd make it back home.  I did but sat down on the deck, broke into a sweat, and vomited multiple times.   Interesting.  When I got inside the house and started having the chills it finally occurred to me I probably had some kind of flu. Took my temp - yep - over 100.  I haven't been sick in so long it just wasn't a possibility that came to mind. Fed the cats, let the dog out, Old Time Radio is on.  I'm going to bed early and hope it's only the 24 hour flu.

No comments: