Monday, May 15, 2017

Crabapple Blossoms

Got a call tonight from my brother Russell.  He said he had something for me and could he stop by? Yikes!  I've been rearranging things in the closet and drawers and moving furniture around.  The house is a mess (though it's gradually getting better).  "Sure - but the house is torn apart."  "Not a problem" says he, "I can put this on your doorstep if you'd like."  How nice to have an understanding brother!  "Nope, you can come in." I said.  He drove up, went into his trunk, picked out a big bucket,  I still didn't have a clue.  He dropped the bucket in my foyer.  SAND!  When Russell decided to work for a local sand company I'd told him I was looking for frac or near frac sand to display my rocks on.  Thought frac sand would be interesting since it's local and in the news.  W/ everything else to do this time of year, I'd put procuring some on a back burner.  Whoopee - I can finish the rock display.  Of course, it means taking it all apart first. Guess spring cleaning will take just a little longer.

No comments: