Saturday, January 21, 2017

Frost

The car drove funny on the way to Russell & Donna's early this morning.  They had asked earlier if I would look in on their dog and stoke the furnace while they were gone for the weekend.  I figured they had probably left Friday night but I caught them just packing up this morning.  I got out and checked around the car.  One of the back tires was flat.  Russ had my tire pumped up in a moment and brought out a portable pump for me in case the tire went down again.  I've been fortunate to only have to replace a tire by myself a few times.  When it comes to car issues  I can live w/ playing the stereotypical damsel-in-distress (I know I'm too old to be called a "damsel" but crone-in-distress isn't going to get me much help).  These tires have been patched before so think I'll just order new tires come Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as your getting new tires might ask them to throw in a new car with them uh.

Flip

Anonymous said...

I just got new tires this week also. Driving on bald tires in Winter isn't a good mix.
PS. I agree with Flip!

Rebecca