Friday, April 29, 2016

High clouds over a full moon

At the dairy, Sergio decided to return to Mexico. The dairy asked if I could fill in for two weeks while his replacement was trained in. However, the dairy was able to immediately get a replacement and Sergio trained him in before he left. The dairy asked if I could still work Thursday and Friday of this week while Mike took off time to go turkey hunting. I wore my new Fitbit during work. It got dirty, wet, and knocked about but took it all. I had my 10,000 step goal completed by the time I left on Thursday but only had 9,000 some steps after today's milking. That didn't mean I could sit on the couch for the rest of the day. Indy still expected a long walk on Thursday and today we checked bluebird houses. No eggs yet but one house did have a nest completed and looked ready to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2,000 steps = 1 mile. You sure walk a lot at work!!

cjb