Friday, January 22, 2016

Dragon eyes

A news item suggested five films that East Coast people might want to watch while they were stuck inside during the blizzard. All of the suggestions were set in warm climes by the ocean. Got me to wondering what films would I like to watch if I was stuck inside for awhile. Definitely an old black and white film - maybe The Maltese Falcon or Inherit the Wind. Then a "creature feature" like Predator or Alien. Settle in for a "chick flick" - probably Dirty Dancing or Moonstruck. A Roddy McDowell classic such as The Legend of Hell House, Fright Night or Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen (then I can also get a Charlie Chan flick in). I could go on but I'm thinking watching some fav films might make for a fun weekend - snow or no.

No comments: