Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Morning fog

Before going to the library to do my volunteer stint I got down boxes from the lower shelf in the garage. I keep things that I don't need/want in them. The library's annual sale is coming up this weekend.  The Friends of the Library accept donations of household goods, place them out on tables, and price them to sell fast. All proceeds going to library programs. I found a tall pasta holder in the shape of an apartment house, a cookie jar in the shape of a Victorian house, a white onyx dog, a glass block w/ lights Christmas decoration, and a few books. Took them to the library when I checked in for duty. The librarian was happy to see me. She had been shifting donations around all day and was thinking she might visit the chiropractor tomorrow.

No comments: