Saturday, October 12, 2013

Aspen Pointillism

Friday, according to the forecast, would be the last really warm day for awhile. After work and a shower, I mowed the lawn and all of the trails. My nephew stopped by and told me he had shot a 9 point buck w/ his bow back in my woods a few weeks ago. He had left his trail camera up and asked if I was angry w/ him. "No." I laughed. "Why?" Someone had turned the camera around and put dirt in it. I'd walked past it the day before and it was pointed the correct direction then. May have to close off the back pasture gate if there is someone being malicious out there. Bopped over to my aunt & uncle's home to give them a plat book (yes, I'm still showing off). Over a cup of coffee we caught up on what's been going on this summer. Got home late and tried to watch an episode of George Gently on PBS but fell asleep. Someday I'd really like to know who-done-it on one of these murder mysteries.

No comments: