Friday, July 05, 2013

Canada Anemone

4th of July holiday fell on Thursday this year - our usual day to scrub the parlor. I told Jody that we would be cleaning after milking today instead. She asked how long it would take. It's her son's first day at day-care and she had promised the day-care and her son that she would pick him up no later than 11 a.m. She offered to call someone to pick him up for her but I told her to go ahead and leave. Who knows what psychosis her son might develop if his mother didn't pick him up as promised his first time away from home. The herdsman came through the parlor and noticed that I was cleaning on my own. She grabbed a brush and pitched in. As we worked we talked and found out we have something in common. Her daughter (age 4) and I both enjoy watching "Curious George".

No comments: