Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cougar

Visited Phil & Sheila for Thanksgiving. If you ask me what I am thankful this year it's: being able to see family, filet mignon for Thanksgiving, a walk through the park on a bright warm morning, lattes and chocolate filled croissants, no alarm clocks, Black Friday shopping, someone packing sandwiches for you before you leave, a pleasant discussion on nematodes, hot apple cider, back-to-back episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress", quiche, and, of course, TV remotes and cable. This is just a short list. There are many, many more things I'm grateful for and I'm sure you also have a long list. Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...







glad you were able to leave the cows for a couple days. Yes, you have quite a list to be thankful for.
Been wondering if P&S were in AZ yet.
I'm guessing the pic is not in your backyard.
(I had a good T'giving too) JVM