Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yellow Hawkweed

Town Meeting tonight - it is held always on the second Thursday of the month so this is the latest it can possibly occur. I started yesterday on the paperwork for the meeting and, after work today, spent the entire day up to when I had to leave for the meeting, getting everything ready. There are checks to make out, vouchers to type up, permits to prepare, information to gather, and, for this meeting, printouts of the floor plan for the new town hall. As I've said before, why the clerk has to make up the floor plan for the new town hall, I don't know. Pretty sure it's not in my job description in the state statutes. However, you need someone to yell at for the things that people won't like in the design and who better to blame but the town clerk?

No comments: