Saturday, April 07, 2012

Easter Eggs

Did my taxes finally. Long ago I stopped doing them by hand when it became too hard to decipher the convoluted instructions and started buying Turbo Tax software. I also, obviously, haven't figured out our nations tax system. When I was working in the Big City and making good money, I always got refunds from the feds and state. Now that I'm getting $10/hour (not that I'm complaining - I like this job), I have to pay in to both. Plus, I still am at a higher tax rate than some presidential candidates.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

the yellow egg in the middle was dyed with tumeric.

Anonymous said...

Be thankful it is only 15% on cap gains uh.

Flip

Anonymous said...

On the plus side you are old enough to start withdrawing from your retirement accounts penalty-free!

Anonymous said...

Very nice solid color on each of the eggs! Looks like they're from the Martha Stewart Collection.
Rebecca