Thursday, November 24, 2011

White Tailed buck

A picture from Pete Valesano. Eat your heart out hunters!                                                                           We scrub the milking parlor twice a week - Mondays and Thursdays - after milking. However, if one of those days is a holiday we move the scrubbing to another day. My plan this week was to scrub on Wednesday since Thursday was Thanksgiving. Mike's on vacation so I'd asked Jordan earlier if he would be available to help me on that day and he had assured me he could. However, the herdsman was also moving his schedule around and told me Wednesday that he was hoping to collect manure samples and would really like Jordan's help w/ that. Jordan definitely preferred scrubbing to collecting crap in tiny vials (do you blame him?) but I told the herdsman Jordan could help him and I'd have the Friday crew scrub. Since I won't be at work on Friday, seemed like a near perfect compromise to me.

No comments: