Monday, October 17, 2011

Maple Leaves

The temp was in the 40's when I got to work this morning.  Perfect weather for milking.  The cows like that temp and when I'm busy working, I don't feel too cold nor too hot.  Unfortunately, Lisa, the intern, has a cold.  She might have been OK wearing her jersey or down vest at these temps but the cold seems to have worn on her and she turned the overhead heat on in the parlor.  It was hot enough now that I was almost ready to start sweating.  I kept to the far end of the parlor where the double garage doors are open to the outside and the cold wind would blow in occasionally.  Sure, I could have talked w/ Lisa to work out some compromise but  she's getting married in less than 2 weeks now.  I'm just happy that she has kept her equilibrium and not turned into some kind of "bridezilla."  Think I can handle being a little warm especially if it helps her get over her cold before her big day.

No comments: