Sunday, February 20, 2011

Twilight Blue

The impending snowstorm hadn't yet hit when I woke up this morning.  Excellent.  Indy and I took off for an early walk through the swamps.  Storm still hadn't started by noon so Brent & Indy took off to cut some wild plum & hawthorn branches for his pen projects.  At 2 when I took Indy along to leave apples out for the deer, the first flakes began.  It's been blowing and snowing ever since.  There isn't any sense in worrying if I'll be able to get out of my driveway tomorrow.  Think I'll join Indy.  She's sprawled across the end of my bed asleep - probably happy that the storm finally arrived so she could get some rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture!

Your storm is finally hitting the Mid-Atlantic tonight. Although, we're only supposed to get 5-8" of snow.
Rebecca