Sunday, January 23, 2011

P - Maiden Hair fern frond

I lived in Green Bay, Wisconsin for 5 years.  There's a town where even the McDonald's restaurant was decorated in green & gold with pictures of players on the walls.  The major roads turn into one-way toward Lambeau Stadium before the game and one-way away from the stadium after the game.  It's logical that in the Packer - Bears game I was hoping for the Packer's to win.  Mind you, I wasn't excited enough about it to actually watch the game though.  Had other more important things to do this afternoon - read a few chapters in a book, washed clothes, took a nap, went for a short walk, and picked up around the house.   Still, I'm glad to hear they won - The Pack is Back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to admit that Aaron rodgers is hot! And, he is awaome too as quarterback! I was glad to see them win!

Brent said...

Go Pack Go!

Anonymous said...

We go to Super Bowl party in Arizona with about 30 folks. Had to dig through my tee's to find my Packer T shirt to take. Will be sweet.

Flip

Anonymous said...

Am betting that Brett Farve wished he had stayed the course with the Packers instead of this on again/off again retirement with other teams. Since the Ravens aren't in it anymore, I'm rooting for the Packers, too.
Rebecca