Tuesday, January 18, 2011

M - Orion's tabby markings

Since the price of gas is going up again, I try to group my trips.  Yesterday, I stayed home.  Today, I went downtown.  Cashed my check at the bank and talked briefly w/ Maureen, my neighbor, who works there.  Then got my mail and stopped by the library.  I had picked up a book there on Saturday but the frustrated volunteer had said the computer didn't work and told me to just take the book.  Today, I brought in some books I had finished and asked the librarian to check out the book I'd picked up on the weekend.  She looked a little puzzled since I obviously already had the book in my hand.  I explained what had happened and she thanked me profusely for bringing the book back in to be checked out correctly.  Then I went home.  My talk w/ Maureen had already born fruit.  The daily snows had obliterated the walking paths.  Blake, Maureen's husband, zoomed past my windows on his snowmobile as he recreated them for me. Tomorrow's trip will be to the county seat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 'M'! Too cool !!

Rebecca