Monday, January 10, 2011

G - Virgin's Bower tendril

Did some township work on the computer this afternoon. I had the TV on for background noise and was waiting for the Schwan's guy to come.  He used to arrive during Divorce Court (12:30 - 1:30).  But gradually, he has come later and later - People's Court (1:30 - 2:30), then Judge Alex (2:30 - 3:00), Judge Joe Brown (3:00 - 4:00), then Judge Judy (4:00 - 5:00).  Half way through Judge Joe Brown, I received 2 e-mails.  The treasurer asked if I could pick up 100 stamps for her to finish off tax season and the library sent me a notice that a book I had on my list was ready for pickup.  So Indy and I jumped in the car and sped off for town to get to the library and post office before they closed at 4:00.  We got back 16 minutes later - 1 minute too late as I saw the Schwan's truck exit my driveway and drive off.  I knew that was going to happen - just knew it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the Schwan's guys fault. If he had called with a time window, his customer probably would have been home. (See, I'm learning a lesson from your earlier posts.)

Rebecca