Monday, November 01, 2010

Sunrise

I needed a break from the church I've been attending. (Guess that's probably a bad thing. Church should be a place for renewal, recharging, revival; not a place from which you need respite.) So yesterday, I grabbed my Bible and bopped down to a little church in town. I'd been in there once for a funeral. Most of the people were older and super friendly. The sermon was straight forward yet insightful and ended about the time I was mentally saying, "OK, I get it". Felt happier when I left. When I got home, Indy and I took off for our last walk across my neighbor's swamps. The month of November I stay off his place until hunting season is over. So a day of beginnings and endings - at least for awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sunrise would sure make some pretty fabric.


JVM