Friday, September 10, 2010

Foggy Morning Vista

Election coming up next week so I called the propane company to fill the town hall tank and the sewer company to service the outside biffy. Then got a call from the Nursing Home that someone from my township was temporarily there and would like to vote absentee. Since I would be near there anyway on township business, I said I would stop in w/ a ballot. Walked into the Nursing Home and there was my cousin from the big city. She was in just for the day to take Aunt June to a new dentist. So I was able to talk w/ her and see Aunt June before they were off. Found my voter and got the absentee ballot handled. I was walking out when I got a call from the propane tank firm that they wanted me at the town hall when they filled the tank so they could check that the furnace worked. They would be there in 1/2 hour. Not a problem, I was on my way back anyway. One of those afternoons where the universe's atoms interlocked perfectly for me.

No comments: