Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Cactus Wren

A picture from my brother, Phil.

I received a card in the mail reminding me that my dentist checkup was in March. Yesterday, I got a call reminding me that it was this week. I arrived ahead of time and went to the check-in. The secretary could not find me on the schedule. I had thought this might happen. They had screwed up appointments multiple times in the past. My temper is explosive - however it has a long fuse. I waited patiently as she looked up my name. Good thing, too. My appointment was for tomorrow, not today. But she had a cancellation, and would I like to go right in? Remember, there are times when it's best to keep your mouth shut at a dentist's office.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, no "Donder Blitzen" was heard in the dentist's office that day. Things worked out well for you.