Wednesday, March 04, 2009

New Kid on the Block

Picture and title from my neighbor, Doug Dearhamer.

I'm tackling old pictures again - scanning them into the computer and figuring out the year they were taken and who the people are. I had a picture that I thought might have been taken at my aunt's home - so I e-mailed her and attached the photo. She e-mailed back to let me know who the people were. I remembered my brother, Brent, had been in touch w/ the granddaughter of one of the people my aunt named so e-mailed him and asked for her address. He e-mailed it to me and I sent the picture off to her as an attachment. She e-mailed back, excited to receive the picture. My aunt is in her 80's. The lady I e-mailed is in her 70's. Both are relative newcomers to using the computer. Just a reminder that, no matter your age, it's always fun to learn something new.

1 comment:

AllisonTheeonn said...

I got the cd you sent me! Thank you so much for that. I love looking through the photos.