Sunday, February 11, 2018

Golden fog over the swamps

Not much to report.  Blitzen will entertain herself if she has a little ball w/ a bell in it. She'll chase it around, pounce on it, pick it up in her mouth and drop it near my feet so I can throw it for her again.  If I'm not around she'll often drop it in the dog's water dish and slap at the water until she gets it back out.  Hence all of the water on the floor around that dish.  Dunder is still jumping for push pins on my cork board.  Found the North American Indian language map on the floor - he had to jump five feet straight up to get that one down.   Both kittens are still totally ignoring the book shelves I set up for them to climb on.   Called Indy over to the couch to watch the Westminster Dog Agility trials w/ me on TV.  She didn't seem interested - if there wasn't a squirrel involved, why bother w/ all of that jumping and leaping?

No comments: