Monday, January 08, 2018

circa 1920 Oscar Samuel Kurtz

Father of Alma, Walter, Chester, and Edgar Kurtz. 

Took off early this morning and when I got back home in the afternoon all of the pushpins on my tackboard up to a height of 4 feet had been racked off, gouging the board in some places, papers they had been holding scattered.  I knew who had done it.  Dunder sits on the floor directly underneath, jumps straight up, again and again until he can grasp a pin w/ his paws and pull it out.  He doesn't seem to care much about them but Blitzen thinks they make excellent play things and she has them scattered throughout the living and dining room now.  I do an 'old lady shuffle'  in the house which keeps me from stepping on a pushpin.  When I kick a pin it is sent skittering across the floor so I can find them and replace them on the tackboard (higher up).



No comments: