Monday, December 11, 2017

Purple and Pink sunset

Got the last of the Christmas packages off today.  On the first package, I forgot the cardinal rule of putting something with the address on the inside of the package also.  Had already sealed the box.  I placed this first package on the sofa while I worked on the other packages.  I was going to kill two birds w/ one stone.  Sealed boxes are an anathema to the kittens.  I knew they'd work hard at trying to open this one which (1) would prove if the package could make it through the rigors of the postal system and (2) keep the kittens occupied while I got the rest of the packages ready.  I didn't make my goal of getting all of my Christmas cards out - am at 92%.  Assume this will be just like the end of many projects - that last 10% takes as long as the first 90% did. 

No comments: