Monday, December 04, 2017

Not precisely sure

I talked to the clinic about a bill they sent me for my last checkup.  "It's all covered under Medicare and my insurance." I said.  "Yes." They agreed.  "But the timing was we sent out your bill before we sent it out to Medicare."  This would mean they print and post useless invoices on a regular basis.  That makes no financial sense.  I created better computer systems than that twenty years ago!  Stopped by the library to put the finishing touches on the Christmas display case and found out there was a Friends of the Library Christmas party tonight - bring a small gift and something to eat.  Well, at least that took my mind off the current horrendous state of programming.  Went though my stash of little gifts, picked out something appropriate and put it in Christmas bag.  Schwan's stopped by this afternoon so I picked up tiny cheesecake appetizer's from him.  Party was actually fun.

No comments: