Monday, October 16, 2017

Blitzen

Blitzen learned how to meow this weekend. Up to then she had done a kinda squeek but Saturday morning she came up to me and meowed in my face.  We 'meowed' back and forth a couple of times - think she was a bit impressed w/ herself.  Dunder had figured out how to do it some time ago.  I don't think her delay in 'speaking' has anything to do w/ intelligence.  I'm told I didn't speak until I was three.  Mom said that w/ three older siblings I had no need.  I prefer to think of it as Intelligent people speak because they have something to say, Fools because they have to say something. (ha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indeed! When you decided to talk at age 3, you spoke in fully formed sentences without any baby talk or garble. It was obvious you had been listening to your older siblings intelligent talk. Ha! Ha! Ha!

cjb