Monday, September 18, 2017

Northern Flicker by grapevines

Dancing w/ the Stars starts a new season tonight.  I used to really like the show.  They'd have some old time TV stars and even if they didn't last very long into the season it was fun to see them progress through the dances.  I don't know any of the 'stars' this season. Not much else on TV so decided I'd tune in.  Indy used to dance w/ me as we watched but she's getting older now and I don't want her to pull a muscle.  Since Blitzen was sitting on top of the sofa I picked her up and danced w/ her.  She tolerated it.  She seemed more fascinated by my singing.   Next song Dunder was begging to be picked up so I danced w/ him.  Go figure, he started purring.   I might continue watching the show this season for Dunder's sake - and to watch the tall guy in the suit and tie that looked like he was having fun.   Yeah - this is what single people do at night.

No comments: