Monday, February 15, 2016

Stained glass suncatchers

In the year-long photo contest, this month's theme is "love".  I have five photos to enter but am always looking around for better ones.  I'm also on the outlook for next month's pics when the theme is "gloomy".  That one will be tricky.  Today, for example, is overcast.  Except for pine trees (that look black in this light) there is nothing green in sight.   You would think that would constitute "gloomy".  Yet the covering of snow last night gives everything a little sparkle and the birds that come into the feeder are pretty cute hopping around.  Maybe instead I should take a picture of my breakfast. I never have gotten the hang of cooking so while my food pic would never pass for "love" it might be a winner for "gloomy".

No comments: