Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

We often get a snowfall that sticks around the week of Thanksgiving. Misting this morning when I went to work but it had turned to snow by the time I drove home. Indy was pretty excited on the walk - even a short walk through the meadow. I made a filet mignon w/ bearnaise
sauce and garlic mashed potatoes for my meal. I haven't had an appetite nor sleeping well lately but today I stuffed myself and got in a nap. I am one happy and thankful gal tonight! Hope you all had a great day too.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Nice picture. How much snow did you end up with? Just lots of rain down here in the south.

Rick said...

The meal you made sounds excellent! Not the usual Thanksgiving fare.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing Thanksgiving.
Rebecca