Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sun Pillar at Dawn

I have a friend who will be having knee surgery soon.  She will have to convalesce for 6 to 8 weeks so I sent her a virtual garden game.  Normally I'm not big into on-line games but in this case where she can't get out to dig in the earth physically thought it might be a fun distraction.  The 'game' allows you to build your own garden - you pick the flower seeds from a catalog, plant them in the greenhouse containers, and you have to wait a few days while they "grow".    After that you can choose where to plant them 'outside'.  A garden gnome changes position every time you sign on.  Each day includes a different game.  Today's game is a simple find three bugs in a row, click on them, and build up points.  (Successfully removing bugs results in a wet squishing sound which can be a little disconcerting.)  Since it's officially spring now yet Indy and I are still walking over snow to get to a frozen over Gorgeous Gorge, I picked up a copy of the virtual garden game for me too.

No comments: