Saturday, March 10, 2018

Just after sunset

Suddenly I could no longer upload a picture for the blog.  Couldn't even grab a picture from elsewhere.  Just a blank screen whenever I clicked on the add-a-picture icon.  So I went to the library and signed on using their computer - everything worked there.  Then I took my computer to the library using their network - back to not working.  Three areas might be causing the problem: my computer, my network, or Blogger not liking my network.  I put the question out to the Blogger help forum.  The first response suggested my pictures might be too big.  Since I didn't even get that far that was a non-starter.  The next response suggested I remove all of my cookies.  Tried that but it still didn't work. They had a second suggestion of signing on 'incognito'.  That works.  Will have to figure out what 'incognito' brings to the equation but in the meantime looks like I'm back on-line.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

another term for "fooling the computer"!

rtm

Anonymous said...

That happened to me a few times. I just let it go for a week and then, magically, it just started letting me upload pictures again. I think it just needed a rest.

cjb