Wednesday, February 07, 2018

1937 - Nursing graduation

The date is a guess on my part.  Picture is of Lillian Kurtz taken on the Chester and Daisy Kurtz farm. 

Mailed both my federal and state taxes off today.  When the Feds first offered the option of e-mailing tax forms to them I chose not to do it since I had to pay for the 'service'.  Why should I pay extra for something that would cut their costs and streamline their processes?  Now I don't e-mail because all government agencies seem to leak information like a sieve.  'Snail mail' will do for these transactions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When Sheila graduated from RN school many many years ago they still had the white caps like in the picture. However they had dropped he arm warmers (or what ever they are by that time). Now they rarely wear white anymore. Wonder with all the junk they deal with who ever thought white would be the best color?

Flip