Friday, December 01, 2017

Dunder got out again

I needed a pick-me-up today so thought it was time to start decorating for Christmas.  Turns out Christmas decorations are made up of lots of hanging balls, little tingling bells, and bright glittery materials: a kitten's trifecta.   The first thing I hung up was a stocking by the fireplace.   It's now missing two white yarn balls and I can hear the kitten's trying to work it's bells off.  May have to dial back on what I put around this Christmas.  Can you imagine what the little buggers will do w/ a tree?  If you wonder what I could use for Christmas: (1) Dental Floss.  I'd left the case out on the sink and it wasn't there last night. Located it today under the couch.  (2) Kleenex.  Walked into the house and found Dunder sitting atop a small table, happily snagging tissues, one by one, out of an open box.   (3) Toilet Tissue.  Blitzen got hold of a roll, wrapped her little arms around it, flopped onto her back, and shredded it into bits w/ her back claws.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Sorry my laughs are at your expense but those kittens are hilarious.