Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Fog droplets on twigs

After seeing the doc I'm always depressed.  Not about the results - everything this time was normal or within norms or she was OK with.  It's because getting a physical requires touching.  (They don't call it a 'physical' for nothing.)  Checking your ears, looking up your nose, tongue depressor in the mouth, feeling your thyroid, putting a stethoscope on your back to hear your lungs, feeling your ankles for a pulse, taking your blood pressure.  Not a problem for most people but it's a bit much for me.  After my appointment I didn't feel like going shopping as planned.  Instead it was to the Chinese restaurant and I ordered to go my fav Mongolian Beef and vegetable fried rice.  It's also Indy's favorite since I don't actually like the beef pieces so she gets those.  Can't say that I'm out of my depression quite yet but both Indy and I are full and feeling sleepy.

No comments: