Sunday, September 17, 2017

Early morning fog in the meadow

Blitzen got me w/ her tiny incredibly sharp claws on my left wrist.  She didn't draw blood but did pull up some skin and my Fitbit kept rubbing on the sores.  This morning I switched the Fitbit to my right hand.  My Fitbit dashboard thinks I was still wearing it on my left non-dominant hand.  I didn't change it - was curious how much of a difference it might make.  Indy and I walked down to the gravel pit and then through the swamps and back home through the cut.  I checked the Fitbit.  Usually that walk is a good 6,000 steps.  Today it registered only around 2,000 steps.  In fact it's taken the whole rest of the day just to get up to 8,000 steps.  I've done informal checks in the past of my Fitbit (worn normally) w/ other Fitbits and they seem about the same.  My left wrist has healed up sufficiently so will change the Fitbit back tomorrow.  Expect a sudden sharp increase in steps.

No comments: