Monday, July 24, 2017

Eastern Bottlebrush grass

I had a problem w/ the back hatch door in the car so took it in today to get that fixed. Was a good chance to play w/ some of the car's features that I haven't used on short trips into town.  I keyed in the address of the place in college town where the car would get repaired and sat back while the "Samantha" gave me voice directions to get there and let me know approximately when I would arrive. I hadn't used cruise for years after it went out in my old car so am getting back into using that. It will automatically throttle back when I come up on a car and maintain the amount of distance I specify from the car in front.  Also had lost the CD and radio in my old car long ago.  I picked up an audiobook on Norse mythology and listened to the adventures of Odin, Thor, Loki, and Freya.    Was back home by 10 a.m. - everything working again and happily playing w/ my new toy.

No comments: