Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Cinnamon fern

Russell and I made a quick trip into the Big City yesterday. We stopped for burgers and again for root beer floats at a new A&W restaurant on the way home. Once back home I was flossing my teeth and out popped a filling - a filling right in the front tooth where it was very noticeable. Left a call w/ the dentist office and they got back to me that they could get me in today. The dentist was pretty dismayed - he'd put that filling in only last year. "Well, we can try another filling or we can do a crown." he said. I told him to do another filling and the next time it popped out, we'd crown it. The dentist seemed to take a great deal of pride in the new filling and I'm going to do everything I can to keep it. Best excuse I've ever had to not floss.

No comments: