Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Red Maple flower buds

As long as I can remember I've had an occasional problem w/ my eyes.  I'd wake up w/ pain in one or the other.  Didn't happen often, about once every three months or so.  The pain lasts only around an hour but I have blurry vision out of that eye for the rest of the day.  When I came back here to live the number of episodes abated and I rarely have them now.  However, I woke up w/ the pain in the left one on Monday and then today w/ pain in the right.  Over the years I've learned to tolerate the pain and I know the eye will be sensitive to cold and light so I didn't go outside or turn on lights for awhile.  The blurriness though can cause issues so I try not to read too much.  Had library duty tonight.  That meant shutting one eye when I read off the computer screen.  Have a slight headache now but by tomorrow morning expect that both the headache and blurriness will be gone.

No comments: