Saturday, March 04, 2017

Gift Card box

I decided to make it a gift card day.  Don't get me wrong - I love getting gift cards.  I just don't use them up as quickly as I should.  I keep them in a beautifully crafted box my brother made me right near the front door.  You'd think I'd remember to check it before I go out on errands but that doesn't seem to be the case.  I checked inside this morning and found a note w/ an Amazon gift number on it. Had I used it?  Since I was about to make an order anyway, I tried the number.  Yep, I had used it before.  Toss that slip of paper. On my errands I used another gift card when I picked up a frozen pizza at my favorite pizza place - $4.23 left on that card.  Stopped for a sub sandwich on the way home.  There was only 37 cents on that card when I walked in so was able to get rid of another card.  Stopped for a latte at McD's - still $11.57 left on that one.  I don't stop there as much since Aunt June died.  Was able to get rid of another card when I filled up the car w/ gas.  Have more room in the little box now. (Hint.)

No comments: