Friday, October 21, 2016

Ribbon of road from my driveway

Picked up Aunt Ruth's house plants today.  They plan on leaving for Arizona early next week.  Stopped in at the Sheriff's office and made a donation to "Shop w/ a Cop".  Cops take area kids Christmas shopping and I've always thought it was a nice way for kids to realize the police are here to help.  Stopped by a new store downtown called "Forager's".  It's a place to buy locally produced goods like maple syrup, jams, jellies, mushrooms, wild rice, apple butter, etc.  They also have books, soaps, essential oils, materials necessary for collecting, cleaning, and preserving food,etc.  I did my part to make their enterprise successful.  Hope they do make it - a fun concept.
This afternoon, Rachel and I went for a walk and tonight, Russell and Donna came over for pizza. I'm ready for bed - lots to do tomorrow.

No comments: