Friday, August 26, 2016

Joe Pye-weed

The day started out great. Nighttime temps fall into the 50's so according to my Fitbit, I've been sleeping better than ever. Made breakfast and was going to go out on errands. Indy gave me "the look" that she'd been a very good dog that hadn't been on a ride lately. I opened the car door and she jumped in. Stopped off at the bank and emptied out my piggy-bank. Woo-hoo, money for the Fair. Picked up my mail and then off to try another appliance store. My built-in microwave gave up the ghost and the two appliance stores I'd tried lately would sell me one but not install it. I don't think installation is particularly complicated but pretty sure I don't have the upper body strength to do it. This appliance store will be happy to install it plus take away the old one.  Off to the grocery store for a few things and then to Grandpa's Pizza to pick up supper for tonight. Indy was enthralled. She loved the drive.  She loved each stop.   She even loved when we were stopped for road construction. Maybe that's why I take her w/ me.  She is the epitome of living in the moment.

No comments: