Friday, July 22, 2016

Deer in the meadow

I remember buying two TV's in my lifetime. All of the rest have been given me by people who didn't want their old sets anymore. OK by me. I like TV but great sound or even a good picture have never been a priority for me. Eventually every TV gives up the ghost and the last thing on the bro's project list this year was to help me get rid of two large old-style tube TVs. After they stopped working I'm not really sure how I ever got them into my garage but I knew there was no way I would be able to lift them into the back of my car solo. Brent accomplished that and we drove them down to the electronic's recycling place in Collegetown this morning.   They also took my old boom box, and 2 tape players off my hands. I'm pretty happy to have that chore out of the way. I still own three tube TV's but they are all working so I see no reason to get rid of them now. Two are small and won't be much work to move out when their time comes but I'm hoping the honkin'-big one in my bedroom outlasts me!

No comments: