Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunrise

I went for an early morning walk in leggings and a sweatshirt. This is way out of my comfort zone. I have no problem going barefoot, for instance, but if I wear shoes they cover my foot - no sandals, no open toes, no mules. If I wear pants they cover my legs - no shorts or Capris. While I know it is in fashion to wear leggings in public, I wouldn't do it. However, this morning was a little muggy (felt good since temp was in the 50's) and I was just taking a hike around my property and unlikely to meet up w/ anyone. Turns out leggings have a big advantage since the ticks were easier to see and pick off. I might actually consider loosening up my dress code.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Please don't consider wearing them to church. so many at our church do, and Steve and I want to tell them to put something on over their underwear.