Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Semionellus placidus millipede

The collection of chicken and rooster figurines in the library's display was taken out last night. They had been on display for four months and the owner wanted to take them home before she got busy w/ other things this summer. I didn't have anything else to put in so I packed up some of my good dishes and brought them down to Coffee and Conversation this morning. The group was OK w/ me putting up the display while they chatted. When I was done I sat down and started sipping my coffee. One of the ladies remarked, "Is that all it takes to put up a display? I thought people worked hours on putting one in." It was good to have the groups comments on where things should go in the display but too bad I burst their bubble on how much work it takes.

No comments: