Saturday, February 27, 2016

Snowflake

2000 piece jigsaw puzzles are the spawn of the devil. The one I bought last month has been spread out over my dining room table so I'd pass by it multiple times during the day, often stopping to find a piece and put it in. Ori was not a help scattering pieces when she would jump up to see what I was so interested in or worrying a piece off the edge. Yesterday turned into a marathon to get the thing finished. Around 11:00 p.m. I finally put the last piece in place, stood to admire it, and then broke it apart so I could have the use of my table back. It was a pretty puzzle and it did certainly keep me from buying more puzzles this winter. However, I never want a jigsaw puzzle to darken my doorway again! (Trust me, that will change come next January.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this an actual flake on black construction paper? If so, that's terrific!
Rebecca